- Racial Equity Training and Planning for Communities, Local Government, and Justice Movements
- Clients/partners include: The City of Providence, Metropolitan Area Planning Commission, The Racial and Environmental Justice Council of Providence
- Popular Education-Based Training and Movement Building in Just Transition, Climate Justice, and Collaborative Governance
- Clients/partners include: The Racial and Environmental Justice Council of Providence, City of Providence Office of Sustainability, Comite de Vecinos de Fitchburg, Adeola Oredola, Shalini Gupta Consulting
- Frontline Community-Centered Facilitation of Just and Equitable Environment and Climate Planning and Implementation
- Clients/partners include: The Racial and Environmental Justice Council of Providence, City of Providence Office of Sustainability, Environmental Justice League of Rhode Island, Indigenous People's Network, Access Consulting Cooperative, Groundwork Rhode Island, Acadia Center, Shalini Gupta Consulting
- Meeting and Strategic Process Facilitation for Equity and Environment Focused Organizations and Movements
- Clients/partners include: Climate Justice Alliance, The City of Seattle, Boston Cyclists Union, Adeola Oredola, Vatic Kuumba, Maureen White Consulting
1SW seeks to create community-powered development by providing a process and resources to help community members and organizations collaborate towards a mutually beneficial vision. Our team helps communities through a process of discovery, exchange, leadership, and connection.
- Discovery: Helping community members identify and engage with their hyperlocal community assets and needs.
- Visioning: Facilitating a collaborative process toward a shared community vision
- Exchange and action: Creating opportunities for local government, businesses, organizations and residents take action towards co-create a community that benefits all stakeholders.
- Leadership and empowerment: Provide community members with training and tools to increase engagement, knowledge and action.
- Connection: Connecting diverse people and organizations invested in the same community. Connecting to outside resources and creating a network of communities committed to support each other in their pursuit of community-powered sustainable development.